Services for Individuals
- Insurance analysis
- Tax strategies
- Investment advice
- Selecting the right tax-advantaged accounts
- Asset allocation
- Diversification and rebalancing
Working with you, we will:
- Discuss your financial circumstances
- Help find tax-advantaged retirement accounts
- Help you prepare for retirement
- Review your insurance policies
- Help you save for dreams and family needs
- Design and safeguard the appropriate investment portfolio to help realize your goals
Are you an employer or self-employed?
We can help you with:
- Self-employment retirement plans such as IRAs, Roth IRAs, Individual 401(k) plans and SEP IRAs
- Employee matching plans such as SIMPLE IRAs or 401(k) plans
- Everything from working with a plan administrator to providing portfolio investment options, presenting educational seminars to your workforce, and working with your employees to help them plan for their long-term goals
- Financial planning on a more in-depth level that takes into account the concentrations, risks, and exposures related to your business as we craft a holistic plan for all your financial assets, including your company
Our research is the cornerstone of our investment strategies. We use traditional models, historical research and the strategic input of our investment advisors to create proprietary strategic asset allocations with different levels of risk. Our models are designed to achieve investment solutions using a combination of assets (stocks, bonds, etc.) that will result in the lowest risk (standard deviation) for a desired level of 20-year yearly return.
We do not merely buy up indexes that make up a model, however. We build upon them by using our expertise and history to select the specific combination of investments to achieve the desired return level that you as our individual client need based on the financial plan and Investment Policy Statement (IPS) that we create for you as well as our recommended asset allocation.